Sunday, March 17, 2024

Remember Good Friday 29th March 2024. Judy Chong Lee's: The B.A.R.T.E.R. For My Life

'Whispering Hope' sung by Jim Reeves 
Gospel YouTube Video from: HomoHumanus.

UP TO 250 VIEWS

Thanks to Jimmy Lee [ETA] and his wife Judy for this, the third religious poem she wrote. An appropriate time truly as Good Friday is approaching... 

The B.A.R.T.E.R. For My Life

I Believe that this universe is not random

That there is a creator of heaven and earth

The God who created man with free will and freedom

And had their names written in His book of life at birth.


I Acknowledge this world is full of sin and hell-bent

Injustice and evil will tempt all to pay the price

I'm amazed God so loved the world He sent

His son to save all with his supreme sacrifice.


I Receive Jesus who died at the cross for my sin

So I will not perish but have everlasting life

It's simple as that, I can't earn it.. can't win

It's by grace through faith in Christ, not strife.


From wretched sinner I'm released to Transform

My soul tie to Hades Jesus has unknotted

He stands with me to face hardships in any storm

My name from the book of life will never be blotted.


I have life in the Spirit with good news to Evangelise

To tell everyone to think and consider eventually

To say there is no hell is one of the biggest lies

For surely as you're born you'd die to go to your destiny.


Maybe it's sooner than we think the end of time coming

Look around this wretched world and corrupted society

The imminent Rapture caught up with Jesus is my longing

To live in heaven with my creator for all of eternity.


There you have it above put in a  nutshell

This is the B.A.R.T.E.R. of life for you and me

Not just in body but for your soul to be well

I pray you will know The Truth that will set you free. 

By Poet: Judy Chong Lee.

Check these below. Click connection:

https://singapore60smusic.blogspot.com/2021/11/getting-old-poem-by-judy-chong-lee.html

https://singapore60smusic.blogspot.com/2023/07/as-we-grow-older-by-judy-chong-lee.html


Poet Judy Chong Lee with hubby Jimmy PresLee,
who is an Elvis Tribute Artiste [ETA]

Copyrights Reserved.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good n appropriate

Cedric Collars said...

"As We Grow Older " along with this poetry shows how deeply she feels to the poetic art. These are the paintbrush of the soul. Well written and my compliments.

ANDY: Pop Music Not Pills. © said...

Thanks to ANON and CEDRIC from Australia to be the first two to respond to Judy's poem.
Yes, the poem is good and shows her feelings for the topic. She writes well.

OLD FRIEND said...

She writes from her heart where truthfulness lies.
Your blog is full of soul in itself, Andy.

PATRICK TENG [GUITARIST] said...

Patrick Teng
I thought she was a drummer

ANDY: Pop Music Not Pills. © said...


Andy Young
Patrick Teng I'm not sure if there's a drummer with her name.
Thanks for the feedback.

CHIT CHAT said...

Patrick Teng
Rose Khoo
Foo Jong Fook
Colin Colin
Sammin Ang
Somkid Lakhawat
Kwandy Yao
Ben van der Laan-Hatikustia
Bethany Hou

thanks to the above readers who LIKE this post.