Thursday, August 22, 2024

Singapore 60s Music Blog: Accolades For Andy

The people below have either appeared, contributed articles or commented on this blog. All comments are new and were received within these months in 2024

Thanks to the folks below who did. Appreciate the recognition this blog receives.

JOHN KLASS [RADIO DJ: MEDIACORP GOLD 905]
"Andy Young! Keep up the great work on your blog
I enjoy reading it. It’s always a great trip. 😊👌🏻"


DANNY KOH [PIANIST/LRSM, FLCM]
"Thank you Andy. Wow!! I'm truly amazed at your blogs. 
You jogged my memories. Yes, the photos and stories
reminded me of the good times!" 


HENRY CHUA [BASSIST/'QUESTS']
"Andy, Your blog must be the most informative on the music
scene. I check it often. Congratulations! 🙏🙏🙏 👏👏👏".



LESLIE WILSON JOSEPH [MUSICIAN/GUITARIST]
"I love your articles. It's a history lesson for me."


STEPHEN HAN [SINGAPORE/CONTRIBUTING WRITER]
"This is Andy Young aka Andy Lim who is not only a wonderful singer but also a prolific writer. Do visit his music of the 60's blog and you’ll like it immediately. It contains interesting and good information of local and international recording stars. You won’t be bored because there are quizzes for you to solve."

Danny Koh: I Wish You Luck
YouTube Video: ktjong

HIROSHI DEGUCHI [JAPAN/CONTRIBUTING WRITER]
"Hi Andy, I am always  honoured to be on your blog.
I always respect your country and its achievements."

DENNIS NG [SINGER/DANCER/CONTRIBUTING WRITER]
"Hi Andy, Thank you very much for your blog. You have showcased many in the music scene in Singapore and there’s never a dull moment reading the various stories of different people. Once again, thank you for your great effort and keep up the good work!"


"Comment is from my friend, a top local lawyer 
and accomplished guitarist," says HAPPY TAY 
[VANCOUVER ELVIS PRESLEY, BC. CANADA].

"Andy Young is probably the only one in Singapore that is keeping Music Memorabilia in Singapore alive and fluttering, as many of our generation have reached an age who treasure precious memories of our past. Kudos to him. His site will be worth a lot in time to come. Please convey my good wishes to Andy. When you next come back to Singapore, we could get him together." 


ELLA TAN [BLOG READER]. ILLUSTRATION
 "I have to write you here, but I have to tell you that you always share great posts. I was fascinated by your great contributions and your wonderful pictures.  God bless you.

3 comments:

CHIT CHIAT said...

Patrick Teng
HEART N HEADPHONES

Andy Young
Patrick Teng THANKS!!! You're one too, a great music maker for SG.

Patrick Teng
Andy Young A compliment coming from you Andy Young is more precious than gold 🌹

Andy Young
Patrick Teng yes, and coming from you, that's something. Thank you my friend.

CHIT CHAT said...

Andy Young
Also thanks to Stephen Han and Hiroshi Deguchi for the inspirational comments made about the blog. They are like some others who wrote stories for the blog too.

Hiroshi Deguchi
I am very happy if I could be of some help. I am happier I can learn about the modern history of my beloved land.

Andy Young
Hiroshi Deguchi 🙏

CHIT CHAT said...

THANKS FOLKS FOR THE VISIT
TO ACKNOWLEDGE THIS POST.

Freda Hanum
Alphonso Soosay
Patrick Teng
Angela Leow
Stephen Han
John Klass
Foo Jong Fook
Ann Rowena Lim
James Kwok
Yip Dick
Ben van der Laan-Hatikustia
Jennie Law
Somkid Lakhawat
Rose Khoo
Raymond Cho
Kali Dass S
Aline Lee
Siuysi Akitonmde
Ella Chu
Peter Cheong