Monday, February 15, 2021

Facebook Friends - Fine Or Fake - Confirm Or Delete


UP TO 1,500 VIEWS and 20 COMMENTS

Thank you all who wrote in to connect and want to be a friend. I shall not reply because I do not know who you are. And even if you do want to be a friend, just be a music friend on the blog or Facebook, 

So if it's CONFIRM or DELETE, I won't do either but just leave you alone. Unless somehow I know it's a genuine I Want To Be Your Friend message, I shall respond. But I'll never know. Now that's a pity because there are so many pleasant and sincere looking people out there, both the gentlemen and ladies.

Examples of pretty ladies who write in 
to be 'friends' on Facebook. We don't know who they are.

My Facebook posting is only an extension of the Music Blog I have. So why don't you write directly to the blog under the Comment page. I shall promise to reply.

Thank you all for writing in. If it's a chat or discussion about music, we can always chat on the net... Nothing more.

Cheers.

Image - Google.

YouTube Video - RHINO.

Andrew Gold - Thank You For Being A Friend 
(Official Music Video) from RHINO.

14 comments:

GT said...

Hi Andy, thank you for your wonderful music blog that connects all music lovers of all ages! Have a good Easter Sunday! Cheers Gracie

GRACIE TEO said...

hi, I tried but somehow, my comments dont show up in your blog! Cheers, have a good Easter Sunday!

ANDY: Pop Music Not Pills. © said...

Hi Gracie, you did.
Then send it directly here and I shall just transfer it to the blog post.
THANKS for writing in.
Appreciate.
A HAPPY EASTER to you too.

FACEBOOK CHATS said...

PLEASE WRITE DIRECTLY ON FACEBOOK
OR ON THIS COMMENT PAGE -

ANTON JIANG,
CLARA QUING,
BAGUS DAVID,
ELLA CHEN,
ELO QUEEN,
ELASIAR EDWARD,
MIC ONG,
CHEW CHWEE,
NGOC THUY,
ALVIN LIM,
LIMEI SHINMEN,
MANNY SAID,
JEFFREY,
HENG WEI BI,
NG WEI MIN,
ALYSHA CRYSTAL,
CLIFTON CHOPARD,
ALICE LI WAN,
SHERRY LINDA,
NORA ANDREW,
MICHAEL PEK,
SHERRY LINDA,
ALICE LI WAN,
PAMELA MEI YANG,
CAC TUS,
TERENCE YOUNG,
ULOMA
and the others too...

MUSIC CHATS YES,
NOTHING ELSE PLEASE.
THANKS.

GRACIE TEO said...

GRACIE TEO
a big thank you to your wonderful blog which connects everyone who loves music & most of all, friendship! Cheers.

Andy Young
Thanks Jimmy for the thumbs up.

Andy Young
Thanks Gracie. Your postings too are great. MIU MIU's FLY ME TO THE MOON and other videos are great. I like the bulldog and the baby pix.

FACEBOOK CHATS said...

ANDY YOUNG
Apa khabar bung. Audie told me you're one of the best. Cheers.

Manny Said
Andy Young thank you my man! That’s history long time ago. Thank you nevertheless

Andy Young
Thanks for reply Manny. Keep in touch. If you feel like telling your music stories, it'll be nice...

PAMELA MEI YANG [MESSENGER] said...

Hi

Nice meeting you here

H. BTE PUTEH [STUDENT] said...

Hoping to interview you [AND OTHERS]. You can reach me here on FB.

FACEBOOK CHATS said...

ANDY YOUNG
You can leave me your email address with details of what you need and I shall try to help. Those who wrote in are not my friends. Only TED is.

The rest are random folks who wrote on FB. Leave me your phone number. Will get back to you asap. Thanks H.

Thanks Andy,
I am hoping that you can assist me to get a message to those who posted comments. Would like to ask if I can interview them. Also, would you be willing to be interviewed? Audio or visual, either one. So far, I got one person agreeing...

MICHAEL KH PEH [FACEBOOK] said...

Hi, how are you doing today?

ANDY: Pop Music Not Pills. © said...

I AM FINE.
YOU CAN WRITE TO ME DIRECT ONLY THE BLOG MICHAEL REGARDING 60S POP MUSIC.
PLEASE CHECK TODAY'S FACEBOOK POST.
THANKS.

EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO WRITE IN TOO.
THANKS.

ALICE LI WAN [FACEBOOK] said...

Hello Andy. 🌹😊

SHERRY LINDA [FACEBOOK] said...

Hi Andy, how are you doing and how is life treating you?

FACEBOOK said...

ITZ PRINCESS WHITE
IVAN SURYA CHANDRA
ULOMA OBIDIYA
KAREN MCLEAN
MOODY CASH
LATA LATIFAH

thank you all for your support