Saturday, June 29, 2019

Cats The Musical? Homeless Cats To Adopt Please



THESE SEVEN CATS BELOW ARE FOR ADOPTION. PLEASE HELP THEM OR THEY MAY BE TAKEN AWAY.


Please share your lives with us.  Please adopt us.

Please consider these young, loving cats and kittens for adoption. In return for food and shelter, they will give you whole-heartedly their love, loyalty and much happiness.

The minimum adoption criteria are that windows must fully mesh if you reside in a flat or condominium. 
Cat 1 and Cat 2:

We are two brothers, four months old and sterilised. We'll grow to be handsome. well-behaved and make great companions. We're known as furkids, because we're also comforting and pleasant.

Give us a chance to be part of your family. But don't separate us. Thank you.


Cat 3:

I'm a young lass of six months, with all the pre-requisites: fur coat of ash, alert, playful and sexy. I can bring a smile to your lips.

Please make your home mine forever. Thank you. 


Cat 4 and Cat 5:

We're brothers about four months, sterilised and healthy. "I yam Sai-ya-meese (Saimese)," and humbly ask for you to please let us share our lives with you. We really need a home. Please let us be your friends forever.


Cat 6

I am one plus year old, a young male but sterilised. Please give me a chance to share my love with you. I will be so grateful if you can accept me into your home.


Cat 7:

I am a young, sterilised male cat of Siamese descent. As with other members of my breed, I am just as communicative with a gentle voice. Please give me a chance to be part of your family. 

Please let me share your lovely home.

Thank you for checking us out.
We're waiting for you.

CONTACT OUR LADY IN CHARGE:

"MAY"
65-9367-9510
SINGAPORE

28 June 2019
Barry McGuire: Walking My Cat Named Dog (1966). YouTube video from Giantfreddi. This YouTube video is a suggestion by James Kwok. Thank you.

1 comment:

SWEE L. said...

Hi Andy,

Thought I'd update you regarding the adopt-a-kitten appeal.

I checked with May but unfortunately, she hasn't received any calls.