Campus girls in the US and UK are reading our Singapore jokes not realising that some of the jokes are theirs, not all, some. 😊
1) Batman, flying around the Botanical Gardens in Singapore with Batgirl during Valentine's Day, told her, "You're fun to hang around with."
2) How did the Yeo Chu Kang farmer greet his wife during Valentine?
With hogs and kisses.
3) The snake in our Singapore Zoo?
Hugs and hisses.
4) The caveman in Stone Age Singapore?
Ughs and kisses.
5) What did the accident patient at The General Hospital say to the pretty nurse during Valentine, "I've got a crutch on you."
6) Ah Beng, who is in Secondary Four but in love with his English teacher, got B-Minus for the language. On Valentine's Day he sent her chocolates and flowers and wrote boldly on the card, BE MINE.
She replied, "Thank you," returned everything and wrote, "It's still BE-MINE- US."
7) Which pop song describes The God of Love as brainless?
Stupid Cupid by Connie Francis.
8) What do singles call Valentine's Day?
9) You date her on Valentine's Day.
After that it's Ching Ming's Day. (All Soul's)
10) Ah Beng loved the Beatles song, "Do You Want To Know A Secret?" So on Valentine's Day he went up to his innocent girl friend called, Ah Lian and sang it to her.
She walked off in anger after listening to it. Because his English was so weak, he thought the song title was, "Do You Want To Smoke A Cigarette?"
Jokes have been localised and some are original ones.
You Tube: Aretha Franklin.