Thursday, July 01, 2021

HOTTER THAN JULY - STEVIE WONDER

Video from Callofdutylover00 
Thank You

Master Blaster [Jammin']

STEVIE WONDER

Everyone's feelin' pretty
It's hotter than July
Though the world's full of problems
They couldn't touch us even if they tried
From the park I hear rhythms
Marley's hot on the box
Tonight there will be a party
On the corner at the end of the block...

Songwriter - STEVIE WONDER [1979-1980]
Universal Music Publishing Group.

VIDEO - YOUTUBE.
Here's some for the soul. 
It's from Music Man 
Wayne Chow Wen Hing. 
Thanks very much, Wen Hing.

''I just love Stevie Wonder. He opens my ears and eyes to the world of soul and R&B. With his melodic verses, sensual and rhythmic beats; his songs have helped lift me from the dreariness of the daily grind. 

Sometimes I imagine I can almost feel what he feels when I close my eyes, as a master blaster of a soundscape just lights up every corner of my mind. Perhaps not being able to see is to some the greatest gift of all. 

It certainly has been for him.''

Image - Google.

No comments: