I went through many websites in search of songs suitable for Valentine's Day and then realise that many songs from the 50s, 60s, and 70s are love songs, meant to be sung anytime between lovers and not necessarily during special occasions.
1) #Have I Told You Lately That I Love You? - Jim Reeves
3) Eternally - Petula Clark
4) Unforgettable - Nat King Cole
5) Fascination-Jane Morgan
6) I Love You For Sentimental Reasons - Dinah Shore
7) A Groovy Kind of Love - Mindbender, Petula Clark
8) All You Need Is Love - Beatles
9) Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond
10) Can’t Help Falling In Love - Elvis Presley
11) I'll Be There - Michael Jackson
12) I Love You Because - Jim Reeves
13) I Want To Hold Your Hand - Beatles
14) You Belong To My Heart - Bing Crosby
15) You Belong To Me - Jo Stafford
16) The Twelfth of Never - Johnny Mathis
17) When The Girl In Your Arms - Cliff Richard.
18) #And I Love Her - Beatles
These songs will never ever antagonize another (see posting below) unless of course, you are singing to the wrong person? Would you agree?
Original Article: Andy Lim Collection.