SINGAPORE 60's: ANDY's POP MUSIC INFLUENCE IS MY PERSONAL MUSIC AND MEMORY TRAIL. PICTURES TELL STORIES BUT I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS TO YOU TUBE VIDEOS, AUDIO TRACKS OR IMAGES. THEY HAVE BEEN UPLOADED FOR EDUCATIONAL AND ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES SO INFORM ME IF COPYRIGHTED AND THEY WILL BE DELETED. ANDY LIM (NOVEMBER, 2008).

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Michael Jackson - The King Of Pops 1958 - 2009




***********************************************************************We would all love to remember Michael Jackson when he was at his best, with his music, songs, dance, style and stage presence.
"Ben, most people would turn you away/I don't listen to a word they say/They don't see you as I do/I wish they would try to/I'm sure they'd think again/If they had a friend like Ben..."

No comments: