Friday, October 23, 2009

(1) Hey Pallie, Dinolingo Dinoexplanation By Dinopal Dino Martin Peters. Lots Of Dinoeffort.

SING60s MUSIC, SINGLISH & DINO
ANDY WROTE:
Wow, DMP your postings about Dino are unending. Where do you get all the multi-media information from? And how did you develop this Dinopatter. I'd love to learn from you. I could develop a SingMusic patter too?

Many Singaporeans speak Singlish (Singapore English), like, "Ah, your Dino Martin blog very good lah! Shiok (great, fantastic)! Must carry on, lah, don't stop."

Wednesday, October 21, 2009
DINO MARTIN PETERS REPLIES:
Hey pallie, likes thanks so much for all the appreciato you have shown for my work for Dino here at ilovedinomartin. I get idears for many many of the Dinoposts through my subscription to what is called google alerts... I have 'em for the taggs Dino Martin, Dean Martin, and ilovedinomartin and thus I get most of all the web postin's for our Dino... and I picks the best from 'em to share here at the Dinoblog.

The Dinopatter started early in my web work for our Dino. First came the Dinoisms when our Dino guided me to the Dinonotion that I coulda add Dino to almost every word to express my passion for our Dino.... even created 'bout '90 Dinodefinitions at a pad tagged Urban Dictionary... go to http://www.urbandictionary.com/author.php?author=kentsmokerguy&page=4to checks 'em out.

The rest of the Dinopatter came as I thought 'bout the way our Dino speaks... likes droppin' the 'g' on 'ing' works... and of course callin' everyone pallie... etc. Certainly you coulda develop your own sort of patter and Singlish woulda be such a cool way to start... let's me know when you start so likes I can checks it out.

Everythin' I do here, I do for liftin' up our Dino... but likes pallies like you who are so encouragin' of my Dinoefforts are so very very much Dinoappreciated... thanks pallie and have a great day in our Dino....

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Check him out lah, he got everything on Dean Martin. Really shiok!
Article: from the same website by Dino Martin Peters.

6 comments:

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, Andy dude, likes you are so great for sharin' this Dinopost with all your pallies here...loves havin' others show their true Dinodevotion and help others to come to know, love, and honor our Dino...have the bestest of best days in Dino!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, btw, been meanin' to ask you Andy if you woulda likes to be Dinointerviewed for ilovedinomartin 'bout how you came to know, love, and honor our Dino...have been doin' a few Dinointerviews with other Dinodevotees and woulda love to feature you if you have any Dinointerest....

andy lim said...

Hi DMP, a Dinointerview is fine. Let me know how you intend to do it. I have been a Dinolover for a long time, since the 50s!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, here's my email, if you send me yours at this address I will contact you with the Dinodetails....so lookin' forward to learnin' more of your Dinohistory.....

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, oops...just realized that I musta forgot to gives you the email....
kentsmokerguy@yahoo.com

ANDY: Pop Music Not Pills. © said...

Got it DMP, Will write soon. He's stirrin' somewhere.