Saturday, October 24, 2009

(3) Passion Singapore 60s Music & Dean Martin

SING60sMUSIC, SINGLISH & DINO:
"I had encouraged Andy to trys out his own form of patter usin' what he tagged Singlish...a combo of his native tongue and English, and here is where he created in honor of our Dino... all I gotta say is that my Dinobro has just started my Dinoday off with a huge Dinobuddagrin with this fun post! Thanks pallie, for all your efforts for our Dino and for bein' such a cool Dinopallie! Dinodelightedly." DMP October 23, 2009.

It just goes to show the passion people have. It will be an exception in our country if Singapore 60s music has followers like Dino Martin Peters who takes time and trouble to write, almost every other day, about Dean Martin. Queen's English, Standard English or even in Singlish, I wish more enthusiasts would write and blog about Singapore music from the 50s.
Image: Dino Martin Peters.
Article: DMP/Andy Lim.

2 comments:

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, what special Dinowords you have said on my behalf...yeah, I have a passion for our Dino that is unendin'...and loves to help others catch Dinofever as well...you certainly are showin' me true Dinopalliedom and for that I say my grateful Dinothanks!

ANDY: Pop Music Not Pills. © said...

You are welcome pallie, keep the Dinopostings going. Dinopals are always part of Singapore 60s Music. Like Elvis, he is legend, the coolest ever!