SINGAPORE 60's: ANDY'S POP MUSIC INFLUENCE: ON THE MUSIC N MEMORY TRAIL IS MY OWN BLOG N ROLL PROJECT. NOSTALGIA IS PERSONAL HISTORY N PICTURES TELL STORIES. (I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS TO YOU-TUBE VIDEOS, AUDIO TRACKS OR IMAGES. THEY ARE UPLOADED FOR EDUCATIONAL AND ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES ONLY. MOST ARTICLES AND SOME IMAGES ARE ORIGINAL, COPYRIGHTED AND LABELLED SUCH. KNOWLEDGE IS FREE. COPYRIGHTS ARE NOT. ANDY YOUNG. November, 2008).





Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Blog Comments Highlighted

8,035 Comments Since November 2008:

Hi Andy,

Brenda:
Thank you for sharing. I had enjoyed it. I like your blog which is purposeful, unlike social media which is too crowded. I like that your blog is becoming a digital space.

Clinton Carnegie:
I've been following your blog for a long time. What a great body of work. Keep up on your wonderful site.

Joe Peters: 
Great blog.


Dawn Tan: 
A great chance meeting Andy Young, while filming for Money Mind CNA.

Mr X:
I'm not a huge fan but Gaga's half-time show 51 was the best in history.

Christopher Toh:
Hope you had a good day spent in Rooster year.

Irene Hoe:
Keep 'em coming.


Chris Ho: 
Interesting blog.

CYLin:
Also notice the large number of followers.

Dr. Lee Yan San:
Glad to know that you are still very active and doing such an excellent job.

Tan Soo Khoon: 
Good article by Michael. Captures the early days succinctly.😊

Larry Lai:
Nice post, Andy.
Clareese X:
I'm a research intern with NU Baba House... came across your blog... arrange an interview with you?

Laurence Lim: 
Just finished reading your blog. Well done. If only it were commercially done. Jack Ma might make you an offer.

Apple TSKYCH:
Thank you for the great song. Rita sang beautifully.

S. Leng:
Just my kind of music. Saw those old photos once in the papers. Did wonder if Andy Lim is you.

Tan Soo Khoon: 
Good article by Michael. Captures the early days succinctly.😊

Henri Gann: 
I consider your blog as part of my morning read.

Faris K: 
Sir, I am currently a student in NUS. I hope you will be able to assist me.


Marsha Wright: 
Great to meet you Andy, Singapore Music.

Adrian Wang: 
Do you have the Nestle Milk Jingle in English.

Fred Ching:
Thanks brother. These are some of my favourite Malay songs which I idolise during by teenage years.

Ooi Chong Hock:
Thanks for your very informative story of Feng Fei Fei.

Yen Chow: 
Thank you for sharing. Didn't know about bubble-gum music.
Rimi Basu: 
Nice post. Thank you for sharing.

John Cher: 
Michael Bangar is one of the best for history of local bands and musicians.

Patrick Chan: 
Thanks for your post.

The above are only a few of the comments published. Thank you.

Images: Google.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did d name johnny young talent something at bencoolen st sounds familiar,or are johnny young himself?

Anonymous said...

I understood Rita Chao reside in yishun for a long time.

ANDY: Pop Music Not Pills. © said...

Hi anon,
Thanks for writing and visiting the blog.

I am not Johnny Young. He used to talent scout people for his shows. He used to own an event organisation I think. I am Andy with my stage name YOUNG. Not related.

Rita Chao used to live there I think but she had passed on.