Friday, September 08, 2017

Don Williams: A Short Tribute from Michael Bangar


1939-2017
Nashville Tennessee.
Distinctive Song Stylist Gone @ 78.

The late Don Williams had a classic country hit with I BELIEVE IN YOU; a song with great melody and lyrics and one of my all time favorite. Another country song is YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND. Eric Clapton did a version of his song, TULSA TIME and made it a huge hit.

His memory will live on through these songs he recorded and with all his other hits Williams will be another country legend.  I hope you will be jamming with Glen, Chuck, Merle, Gentleman Jim, Patsy, Skeeter, Lynn and all the other great music stars who have left our planet and gone into another realm.

Written by Michael Bangar who contributes articles often on this blog. Check him out below under Labels.*
R.I.P. Don Williams.

"It's time to hang my hat up and enjoy some quiet time at home. I'm so thankful for my fans, my friends, and my family for their everlasting love and support (Don Williams, Final Performance: 2016)."

Image Google.
You Tube YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND from BAU KIKI.

No comments: