Greeting Cards And Roses Sell Well:
"Valentine’s Day is the February 14th holiday where lovers traditionally exchange love notes and romantic gifts. According to the U.S.Greeting Card Association, Valentine’s Day is the second most popular day for sending greeting cards trailing only Christmas. Recently, more and more valentines are sent electronically (suite101.com)."
Any Valentine Song?
Blogger went through many websites in search of songs suitable for Valentine's Day and then realises that many songs from the 50s, 60s and 70s are love songs, meant to be sung anytime between lovers and not necessarily during special occasions.
So here's blogger's own personal list of love songs for Valentine's Day with the #first and last song as favourites:
My Funny Valentine - Frank Sinatra
2) Fly Me To The Moon - Brenda Lee, Frank Sinatra
3) Eternally - Petula Clark
4) Unforgettable - Nat King Cole
5) Fascination - Jane Morgan
6) I Love You For Sentimental Reasons - Dinah Shore
7) A Groovy Kind of Love - Mindbender, Petula Clark
8) All You Need Is Love - Beatles
9) Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond
10) Can’t Help Falling In Love - Elvis Presley
11) I'll Be There - Michael Jackson
12) I Love You Because - Jim Reeves
13) I Want To Hold Your Hand - Beatles
14) You Belong To My Heart - Bing Crosby
15) You Belong To Me - Jo Stafford
16) #And I Love Her - Beatles
These songs will never ever antagonise another (see posting below), unless of course you are singing to the wrong person? Would you agree?
Original Article: Andy Lim Collection.
(This article is a repeat from 2010)