SINGAPORE 60's: ANDY'S POP MUSIC INFLUENCE: ON THE MUSIC N MEMORY TRAIL IS MY OWN BLOG N ROLL PROJECT. NOSTALGIA IS PERSONAL HISTORY N PICTURES TELL STORIES. (I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS TO YOU-TUBE VIDEOS, AUDIO TRACKS OR IMAGES. THEY ARE UPLOADED FOR EDUCATIONAL AND ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES ONLY. MOST ARTICLES AND SOME IMAGES ARE ORIGINAL, COPYRIGHTED AND LABELLED SUCH. KNOWLEDGE IS FREE. COPYRIGHTS ARE NOT. ANDY YOUNG. November, 2008).





BUDDY RICH: LAST PERFORMANCE

Thursday, June 18, 2009

60s Music Better Than Today's - Twitter Youths





About 9 hours ago today, Twitter Brian of bhbluebird8 remarks: "Maybe I'm getting older, but I keep realizing that music from the 60s and 70s is so much better than what is played nowdays."
About 8 hours ago today, Twitter Ashlilouise (Hollister) made the same comment: "My grandad was 56 today and it made me think... what is it like to have lived in the 50s and 60s? I'm so jealous, they had good music."
Knivesinmyeyes says: "As I sit out here smoking my cigarette, I can hear slow 60s music playing in the distance. It's making my night."
These comments are from very young people and how right they are. The period from the mid-50s, 60s and early 70s is the golden era of pop music. Singapore too, had its golden years during the 60s.
Image: twitter.com
Information: Topics from 60s Music Bing beta website.

2 comments:

Andy Young* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Tweeter made a round-up of young people who love 60s music.